If you want to recover deleted text messages on iPhone without a computer, you might want to delete some unimportant ones at times to free up space. If you use text messages every day. What if you delete some critical ones accidentally, it’s still possible to recover deleted messages. You wouldn’t believe how simple it is.
How to read deleted messages and recover deleted text messages on iPhone without computer
In this article, we’ll tell you 4 different ways to pull it off. Let’s get started!
Method-1 download messages from iCloud
Perhaps the simplest one is to download them from iCloud,
- Go to settings
- Choose iCloud
- Tap on Messages
- Scroll down and toggle the switch off
- Then tap disables and downloads messages.
You need to try this method at least 3 times and message restore.
NOTE: This works when you have turned on this option for your messages before
Method-2 Restored messages from iCloud Backups
Keep in mind that you only do this when you have backed up your lost message before and you are OK to erase your phone to factory settings.
- Go ahead with the erase
- continue to set up your device when you see the hello screen
- Re-setup your iPhone like new
- Then you will get an option
- restore from iCloud backup.
In this step, make sure to choose the backup that contains the lost message then you will recover your all data and deleted messages also.
Method–3 Restore the lost texts from iTunes backup
In this step plug your phone into the computer once you opened it up.
- Then make sure to turn off find my iPhone in settings on iPhone.
- Come to the computer and click on restore backup in iTunes (Choose the one that contains the lost messages).
- Now let’s switch back to the phone and check it out.
Method-4 Retrieve messages with Tenorshare UltData
Best recovery tool for iPhones, Tenorshare UltDatawould be a great alternative.
- Connect your iPhone to PC and open Ultdata
- Just click on the recover data from iTunes backup on Ultdata.
- Go with the one that contains the lost messages
- Select messages then hit the scan button
- after scanning you can even preview the lost data right here
- Then you can recover them back to your phone
- As you can see, all it takes is a simple reboot, no restore, and much faster
See! All your lost messages are back on your device now. That’s it.