If you live in Japan or any other country and don’t know how to move from Android to iOS is easy. Here’s Move To iOS and how to transfer your contacts, messages photos, and more and Believe me, this is the most useful app from the iOS or play store.
Before you start for Move To iOS
- Turn On your Wi-Fi on Android device, and both your devices should be plugged into power.
- After plugging into power just make sure you download the Move to iOS app on your Android device.
- You should also double-check that you have enough space on your iPhone for the content you’re transferring from your Android device.
- if you use chrome browser and also wants chrome bookmarks on iOS so before yo move just update your Chrome From Google Play store.
1 Press Move Data from Android
When you are going to set up a new IOS device it’s best not to finish setting up your iPhone before you begin to Move to iOS. If you’ve already set it up, you’ll need to erase your iPhone and start over from new. If you don’t want to erase it, you can move your content over manually.
2 Open Move To iOS
Open this app on both devices. First, follow the onscreen instructions on your iPhone to start setting it up.
- Just start this app, and tap Move Data from Android.
- Now, on your Android device, open the Move to iOS app and press Continue
- Tick mark terms and conditions, tap Agree.
- Then tap Next in the top-right corner of the Find your Code screen On your iPhone.
- tap Continue on the Move from Android screen, A ten-digit or six-digit code will appear.
- Now Enter the code that appeared on your iPhone on your Android device. Then wait till Transfer Data screen to appear.
3 Select your Content
Select the content that you want to transfer. You can transfer message history and Contacts, videos and photos, and mail accounts and calendars. But You’ll need to transfer music, books, and PDFs manually. if you are thinking about your apps, some free and available apps in your region on both Google Play and the App Store will download automatically on your iPhone.
If your Android device says the process is Done or complete, leave both your Phones alone until the loading bar on your iPhone completes.
4 Finish Up
This process can take a little while and Wait for the loading bar on your iPhone to finish. Now your content should be transferred.
How to transfer android to iPhone?
You can check this article.
Can I transfer android to iPhone after setup?
Yes, it’s best not to finish setting up your iPhone before you begin to Move to iOS. If you’ve already set it up, you’ll need to erase your iPhone and start over from new
if the Move to iOS not working?
Contact apple support desk
See our Top 10 Posts